Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Thursday, January 31, 2008

From Amazon's DVD newsletter

DVD Late-Winter Preview 2008
    Torchwood: First Season    
    Top Specialty Titles
• Torchwood: First Season
• The Last Emperor (Criterion Collection)
• El Cid
• Family Guy: Blue Harvest
• Dragonlance: Dragons of the Autumn Twilight
• Personal Best
  See all
 

Did you catch the standout title there?
Nope not Torchwood good as it is.
Much as I'd like to see The Last Emperor, it's not that one either. A couple more down.
Family Guy? sure i'd watch but would I post about it? not really likely is it?

Yeah there it is... Dragonlance.
wow.
Sounds from the amazon reviews that it's pretty budget fare... but as soon as used copies are going for $3 I'm gonna be all over that.
I reread some of the books about 6 years ago... they weren't nearly as good as they had been when I was 14 but...

Yeah. such a blast from the past.
Exciting stuff....
now I just need to figure out how to get my cut if anyone follows those links :P
--
about as useful as the ability to regurgitate whole lobsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );