Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Friday, February 09, 2007

ah glorious friday night in

Goodness...
I'm so tired!!!! and am looking forward to sleeping (but if you know my number I still won't mind being woken up in the morning)

It's been a long week.. probably one of the most difficult LDR weeks I've had in a long long time.... came quite unexpectedly... I'm probably hormonal or something :P

yeah... Hmmmm not really sure what I have to say at this point.... I was going to drink much more heavily tonight... but 2/3 of a bottle of merlot (from my sweeties dad at xmas) appears to have been plenty.... it really started to open up after it had been decanted about an hour... started a bit dry but some pirogys did the trick to soften it (with the time)


MMMMmmmmm beddy bye for little ol' me


--
OMGZ Giant Rabbits! Run!
http://www.syrrys.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );