Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am a (bit of a) genius

Why do I always want to put a u in genius?

Anyway I'm proud of myself. I just tried to buy a case of Abandon from http://www.goswinery.com/abandon.htm which is a great wine (the last 4 bottles I had... they've only got about 10 more cases of the 2004... and there's no white left on my shelf... so it's needed.. also a case is only $15 a bottle which is well into a decent price range... (can't drink $25 bottles all the time)

anyway I failed. I've left all my credit cards at home to force me to think before I buy things.... which works great until I'm at home with a few drinks in me but... for now... I didn't spend the money woohoo!

which is good 'cause I have a package to send, and bills/rent to pay and an apartment to clean up (it's a pig-sty) (no offense to the pigs) I know I've been saying that forever but it really is getting embarrassing... even if no one else has/will see it... and that's really saying something

--
I am the chosen one.
http://www.syrrys.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );