Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rage against eMusic

Now... as much as I like the eMusic service (legit non-DRM mp3's from small labels and independent artists) I have to say that their 30-day billing cycle fucking sucks. It means that the day your downloads refresh and your card is billed change every month. getting earlier all the time. I picked my billing date to be after payday so that I'd actually have money but now it's before. then I set up a reminder so I wouldn't let my monthly downloads expire but of course that date changed too so now I've missed a couple of months of downloads because of this fucking thing.... it's almost enough to make me cancel my account... I'll it on it for a bit until I'm cooled down.... way to angry to make a decision now. Grrrrrr

--
http://www.syrrys.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );