Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Monday, November 06, 2006

Shawn of the dead

fawkin hell.

Tivo is great but....

I was watching Shawn of the dead tonight.. and despite unaccountably
making me miss my girl.... It was a prettydam good movie... not
exactly funny but a pretty good approximation of what I would be
dealing with if zombies suddenly took over the world...

my first choice would probably not be a bar... I figure a highrise
would be a good choice.. windows are harder to break when they're a
few stories up... zombies also lac the mental capacity to defeat
building security... also people with appartments tend to have a stock
of food on hand.

but yeah the point of my post is that... the damn tivo stopped
recording and there's still two of them stuck in the bar heading for
the cellar.
and I don't know what's gonna happen next!!!!
fuckers

ah well

--
All mortals tend to turn into the things they are pretending to be.
- C.S. Lewis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );