Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Friday, September 07, 2007

No Name energy drink and Cosmetics presentations

So I just tried the noname energy drink http://www.drinknoname.com/
formerly known as cocaine. It's pretty hilarious. It's got some kind
of ingredient that is meant to simulate the nasal drip allegedly
experienced by users of the real thing. It's also got "3 and a half
Bulls" of energy (aka caffeine). I'm not really sure that it's
something I'd want to drink all the time but it is a novelty.

Now I've got an hour and a half to make some really serious progress
towards getting this cosmetics presentation finished. Only a week and
a half left to practice so I need to have it done already! <Panic!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );