Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Saturday, July 07, 2007

HP3

Seriously, Prisoner of Azkaban is totally the best (or at least my
favourite) of the Harry Potter books.

Just finished it and at this rate it's actually looking like I'll have
a shot of getting them all reviewed before before the last one.

------
A couple hours later: Just finished watching the second movie too...
pretty alright as it's been every time I watch it... but blech there
are some bits (like the final feast where everyone cheers Hagrid's
return that really bother me.... lots of stuff is really annoying
right after the book too...

now on to the third movie!

then I guess I should get on with the day and buy some groceries eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );