Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wow... Apparently Google thought i had a spam blog

WARNING

This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.

Save your post as a draft or click here for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked.

Your blog is locked

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

You won't be able to publish posts to your blog until one of our humans reviews it and verifies that it is not a spam blog. Please fill out the form below to get a review. We'll take a look at your blog and unlock it in less than a business day.

If we don't hear from you, though, we will remove your blog from Blog*Spot within a few weeks.

Find out more about how Blogger is fighting spam blogs.

Get your blog unlocked

Hmmm yeah so that I guess was interesting. It's strange writing in past tense tho because I've not actually resolved it yet. I wonder what it was that triggered the spam filters? I wonder if it was just the link back to my domain in my email sig?

Anyway I guess it's good to know they're trying to keep an eye on this kind of thing. Of course I'm a bit concerned that had I not been trying to sign-up for google webmaster tools and needed to make a tweak to my template, then I might not have noticed for a long while... I wonder if I would have noticed when/if they deleted my blog. that would have been slightly annoying....

You might want to check your own blogger account, if, like me, you tend to post by email.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );