Anthropomorphic Personifications

a place for thoughts or a lack thereof

Atom/RSS Feed

Monday, October 16, 2006

BIG day tomorrow

... at noon I get sworn in as a Citizen of the USA.... fukin strange if you ask me smile so I'll no longer be a Canadian Kiwi living in the US, I'll be an American Canuck Kiwi (or something)

It's funny I never had any desire to be a US citizen, generally I always disliked the collective face the US showed the world. Now don't get me wrong I've always known Americans who are/were good people but the whole package together was always a bit of a problem for me.... Now that I've lived here for 4 or 5 years or whatever it's been, I'm pretty excited actually... and I don't know why. I still probably wouldn't do it if they were going to make me give up my other ones but since they're not I think it's pretty damn cool actually.

So now it's bed time! (soon)

1 Comments:

Blogger avatar_of_cunning said...

Do I get to laugh at you for being American? And if not, why not!?

:P

Congrats hon, I'm excited they finally realised you're not this murderer from Dartmouth... Excited to hear about it too!

6:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

" );